Softcover NOTEBOOK A5 | Navy | Karst Stone Paper
VAT included. Shipping calculated at checkout
With an expandable back pocket, divider ribbon or bookmark, elastic band, and lay-flat binding. Karst's unique, eco-friendly notebook is acid-free, bright white, and waterproof with a premium look and feel. The most luxurious notebook of our current collection is finished with a soft vegan leather cover.
Its waterproof cover and pages will keep it from absorbing moisture for those rushed early-morning coffee runs. The smooth texture of the pages and flat-lay binding provide ample comfort and writing space for your notes and ideas.
Store your loose notes in the back pocket so you can take notes today, and shape them tomorrow.
- Calcium carbonate is one of the principal bases of superhydrophobic coatings. Which is a fancier way of saying that Karst paper is completely waterproof. So your morning coffee can’t ruin your eureka moment, and the rain can’t steal your thunder.
- Karst stone paper holds a C2C Cradle to Cradle Silver Certification. That means if you do have to dispose of your Karst notebook, have no fear; they are recyclable.
- Karst paper is unlike anything you’ve ever written on. Completely friction-free, pens glide across our pages because there is no grain direction, and ink never bleeds through. The result is a truly pleasurable writing experience.
- Because Karst paper is made without cutting, transporting, or pulping trees, we also save on energy and thousands of gallons of water usage, making Karst paper’s carbon footprint 60% smaller for the same amount of wood-pulp paper.
- Karst uses carbon offset delivery services for every order, and we ship globally from the warehouse nearest to you to make sure that the journey is as short as possible, and you get your products quick.
Material: 144 pages | 120-micron thick paper (equivalent to 144gsm)
Dimensions: A5 (inches): 5.8 x 8.3” • (cm): 14.8 x 21
Layouts: 6 mm ruled lines, 5 mm dot grid, 5 mm square grid, or blank paper
Shipping & Returns
Germany - free shipping from 59 € order value
If you order our design products by 2 p.m., you will usually receive them within 1-2 working days.
All later orders on working days, which only contain products that can be delivered immediately, will be dispatched on the following working day
Europe - free shipping from 85 € order value
Products that can be delivered immediately will usually be with you within 4-6 working days.
How is my order shipped?
Your order will be shipped via our partners DHL & UPS within Germany and the EU.
How much are the shipping costs?
Within Germany, many orders are shipped free of charge. We charge a flat rate of €5.90 for the shipping of your order within Germany and shipping is free for you from an order value of €59.
Bulky goods shipping costs of €19.95 may apply for individual items that exceed the standard package size. These will be calculated at check-out.
Shipping to most EU countries costs a flat rate of €9.90 and is free of charge for orders over €85. All shipping details
How can I return products?
You can return ordered products up to 30 days after receipt of your order. More information
If you would like to return an item, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and information about which products you would like to return. Please pay for the return shipping - this of course does not apply to justified complaints.
A different delivery time is displayed
If a product can only be pre-ordered or is not in stock, it cannot be delivered immediately. In this case, you can find the deviating delivery time on the product page. As soon as we have the product available and dispatched again, you will receive it within the delivery times stated above.