These incisive and wise German Karriere Krise prompt cards by The School of Life are here to unblock career crises and free up our thinking around work - setting us on a path to a job that will tap into the best parts of us.
- What job is the person doing whom you would most like to see fail? There are clues here.
- A job you love doesn’t mean that there is only one job you could love. So it will always be reasonable to have regrets.
- Not having a plan quickly puts us at the mercy of those who have one.
- Which of these are you – in the end – best at: numbers, words, images, people?
- A palliative nurse described one of the major regrets of the dying as the wish that they’d had the courage to live a life true to themselves, not the life others expected of them.
Content: 60 cards in box