This tree-free A5 Hardcover Notebook by Karst Stone Paper from Australia is made from high-quality, sustainable, and recyclable stone paper.
It comes with an expandable back pocket, divider ribbon or bookmark, elastic band, and lay-flat binding. Karst's unique, eco-friendly notebook is acid-free, bright white, and waterproof with a premium look and feel.
Made for creatives by creatives, so Karst knows that a notebook needs to be more than a collection of pages to fill. Its waterproof cover and pages will keep it from absorbing moisture for those rushed early-morning coffee runs. The smooth texture of the pages and flat-lay binding provide ample comfort and writing space for your notes and ideas. Store your loose notes in the back pocket. This is the perfect low-tech companion to your high-tech devices.
- Calcium carbonate is one of the principal bases of superhydrophobic coatings. Which is a fancier way of saying that Karst paper is completely waterproof. So your morning coffee can’t ruin your eureka moment, and the rain can’t steal your thunder.
- Karst stone paper holds a C2C Cradle to Cradle Silver Certification. That means if you do have to dispose of your Karst notebook, have no fear; they are recyclable.
- Karst paper is unlike anything you’ve ever written on. Completely friction-free, pens glide across our pages because there is no grain direction, and ink never bleeds through. The result is a truly pleasurable writing experience.
- Because Karst paper is made without cutting, transporting, or pulping trees, we also save on energy and thousands of gallons of water usage, making Karst paper’s carbon footprint 60% smaller for the same amount of wood-pulp paper.
- Karst uses carbon offset delivery services for every order, and we ship globally from the warehouse nearest to you to make sure that the journey is as short as possible, and you get your products quick.
Material: 144 pages | 120-micron thick paper (equivalent to 144gsm)
Dimensions: A5 (inches): 5.8 x 8.3” • (cm): 14.8 x 21
Layouts: 6 mm ruled lines, 5 mm dot grid, 5 mm square grid, or blank paper