100 Questions - Original Edition by The School of Life is a set of 100 question cards to spark meaningful conversations around love, life, culture and family.
It isn’t easy to get into a good conversation. Many of our best ones seem to have happened by chance. Far from it – we believe a great conversation always starts with someone asking a great question.
In this set of beautiful cards, you’ll find laid out 100 of the very best questions around, carefully designed to get a group of people into exceptionally entertaining and meaningful conversations.
Split into categories, these cards cover:
- Personality & Emotions
- Work & Money
- Family & Friendship
- Travel, Culture & Taste
- Sex & Relationships
- Life & Death
These question cards can be brought out at family gatherings or dinner parties to provoke debate and initiate discussions which might otherwise go neglected. Example Questions:
- What’s the best evening you ever had?
- Are you where you wanted to be at this stage in your life?
- What do you and your partner argue about most?
- What are the best things you owe your parents?
- Would you be happy to tell your friends how much you earn?
- Have you ever had a religious experience?
Content: 100 question cards with gift box
Dimensions: 15x11,5x5 cm
The School of Life is an organization devoted to helping people to lead more emotionally fulfilled lives. They specialize in issues around relationships, the workplace and life-satisfaction.