iPHONE USB to LIGHTNING textile CONNECTING & CHARGING CABLE | 100cm | talmo
VAT included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Talmo's Lightning cables are designed to be tangle-free and can be kept safe while on the go with our made-to-keep packaging.
Talmo is a Berlin-based brand for stylishly designed electronic essentials. Their everyday tech accessories help you stay fashionably charged and digitally connected at home and on the go.
- Apple MFi Certified - Each iPhone charger cable contains a unique, verified serial number and an authorization chip issued by Apple to ensure 100% compatibility with any Lightning device
- Superior Quality - Designed to fit into most iPhone cases. Enjoy lightning-fast data transfer, syncing, and charging
- Outstanding Durability - Original 8 Pin connector with a lightning end and stronger braided nylon cable
- Unique packaging - Keep safe with our stunning reusable and 100 % recyclable packaging
- Compatible with all new iPhone, iPad and iPod devices (see the exact list here)
- Designed in Berlin down to the very last detail, including colors, materials, and form.
Ausführungen: USB to Lightning (MFI) for Apple devices
- Midnight Blue
- Bubblegum Pink
- Sunshine Yellow
This cable has an 8-Pin Lightning connector and a regular USB (USB-A) connector. The braided nylon cable gives resistance to both tangles and wear, while both connectors are made of solid TPE giving increased durability.
Shipping & Returns
Germany - free shipping from 59 € order value
If you order our design products by 2 p.m., you will usually receive them within 1-2 working days.
All later orders on working days, which only contain products that can be delivered immediately, will be dispatched on the following working day
Europe - free shipping from 85 € order value
Products that can be delivered immediately will usually be with you within 4-6 working days.
How is my order shipped?
Your order will be shipped via our partners DHL & UPS within Germany and the EU.
How much are the shipping costs?
Within Germany, many orders are shipped free of charge. We charge a flat rate of €5.90 for the shipping of your order within Germany and shipping is free for you from an order value of €59.
Bulky goods shipping costs of €19.95 may apply for individual items that exceed the standard package size. These will be calculated at check-out.
Shipping to most EU countries costs a flat rate of €9.90 and is free of charge for orders over €85. All shipping details
How can I return products?
You can return ordered products up to 30 days after receipt of your order. More information
If you would like to return an item, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and information about which products you would like to return. Please pay for the return shipping - this of course does not apply to justified complaints.
A different delivery time is displayed
If a product can only be pre-ordered or is not in stock, it cannot be delivered immediately. In this case, you can find the deviating delivery time on the product page. As soon as we have the product available and dispatched again, you will receive it within the delivery times stated above.