HuskeeCups are designer reusable coffee cups made for cafes, home users & on-the-go coffee drinkers. HuskeeCups feature coffee husk as a raw material.
The statistics are shocking. Every year, over 500 billion takeaway cups pile up in landfill, forming the coffee industry’s ugliest footprint. HuskeeCup is a reusable coffee cup that reduces the amount of waste produced by the industry by applying the three foundational principles of sustainability.
- REDUCE the number of takeaway cups that end up in landfill
- REUSE the coffee husk generated from coffee production
- RECYCLE HuskeeCups with HuskeeSwap’s closed-loop collection
- Repurposes waste material (coffee husk)
- Keeps your coffee hotter for longer
- Comfortable to hold & cool to touch
- Durable & dishwasher friendly
- Universal Lid & Saucer
- Non-toxic (BPA free)
- Easy to Clean
What is Husk?
Coffee husk is an organic waste material that's produced at the milling stage of coffee production. By using HuskeeCup, you are helping to recycle hundreds of tonnes of waste material from the production of coffee.
Care: Hand wash preferably
Material: Coffee Husk, polypropylene, silicone
Colors: also available in Charcoal
- 6oz/18cl → 9.4x9.1x10.4 cm
- 8oz/24cl → 9.4x9.1x12.2 cm
- 12oz/36cl → 9.4x9.1x15.8 cm