Normally, those who win at games do so because they know how to triumph, succeed and outwit others. The Loser Game - by The School of Life - is a game with a difference: those who win it are great at losing; they know all about frustration and difficulty and how, optimally, to respond to it.
This game invites us to answer questions about the challenges we’ve faced (in love, work, etc.) – and rewards players for speaking with particular frankness and good humor about their lives. In a world often obsessed with success, The Loser Game gently suggests that losing isn’t some freakish anomaly, it’s an inevitable part of being human.
The cards cover five categories:
- Body & Mind
Questions cover topics such as:
- How have you blamed someone for an issue that was, if you’re truly honest, largely your fault?
- A novel is written about your love life: what should it be called?
- What important moves do you keep delaying in relation to your career?
- Name a surprising, basic and embarrassing gap in your knowledge.
- What three rude words would you apply to your character?
The School of Life is an organization devoted to helping people to lead more emotionally fulfilled lives. They specialize in issues around relationships, the workplace and life satisfaction.
Content: 106 cards | minimum 3 Players | Instruction card included | Contains adult content.
Dimensions: 7x7x7 cm